Types of Personal Information We Collect
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information
We collect, retain, and use Personal Information for the reasons stated below:
- To complete the leasing process
- To request a credit report in connection with leasing applications
- To contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions
- To contact you otherwise when necessary
- For the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to receive notice from us, etc)
- To track our visitors; use of the Site for internal market research
- To improve the Site and the services the Enclave Paris Mountain promotes or provides through the Site or through other means
- For special promotions, contests or survey registrations
- To customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual visitor
- To ask for your participation in brief surveys
- To complete any purchases or other transactions you may perform at the Site
- To notify visitor about updates to the Sites or services
- To notify you about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or partners
- To be provided to third party service providers on behalf of the Enclave Paris Mountain
- As required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities
- In connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or any portion of our business; and
- For our internal business purposes
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We do not collect or maintain information at our site for those we know are under 13, and we do not permit children under 13 years of age to become registered users of our Site. No part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using our Site you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Our Site may offer links to other Web sites which may have information policies and practices different from ours. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or content of any third party Web sites.
How to Contact Us
Your provision of personal information through any of our resident portal Site constitutes your affirmative consent that we may contact you by e-mail to provide you with information and notices relating to the property where you reside, and various services available to you at or through that property.